Sunday, May 8, 2011

Nadda

Mothers Day, a great time to appreciate everything that my mom has done for me. To celebrate Mothers Day we went on a family hike up to Mineral Ridge. I brought my camera bag along with the intention of shooting a few eagles from the top. As my luck with photos has been recently I got to the top and learned that Sundays seem to be a no fly day for eagles and on top of that the light wasn't very good.

No worries though, it was a pretty casual hike and a great time to spend in the outdoors with the family. I snapped a few photos on the way up and that's what you'll be viewing in this blog post. Nothing special at all as I was planning on posting some eagle shots, but now you'll be able to see a little point and shoot action from a short hike.

I actually like the first image quite a bit, something you don't see everyday. As for the rest I view them as just a documentation of the hike:
















I've been looking around the interwebs recently just trying to get some fresh ideas and I stumbled upon a blog that I really like. It's a collection of other peoples work and I really like that because every post is different and every post is quality. Check it out http://spellsjewellery.blogspot.com/. There is a small amount of nudity so if that offends I wouldn't click the link.

1 comment:

btwitch said...

Not sure what the link has to do with your images.
I do like the idea of taking a step back from using the big guns and shooting with a point and shoot once in a while, can make shooting fun again and not feel so much like work.